Why Progression Fitness exists?
We are all about helping people improve their way of life through their health and fitness. And we believe when we have our health:
- Our quality of life goes up.
- We’re more motivated to do rather than watch.
- We want to be out experiencing life and seeing the amazing things the world has to offer.
- It gives you the energy to do what you want, whether that’s:
- Travel to amazing and beautiful areas of the world.
- Play with the kids and give them memories that will last a lifetime.
- Increase your passion and desire so you’ll be more driven to do all the things you want in life.
- Improve your athletic performance, whatever that may be for you.
- And the list goes on, and on, and on.
It’s our belief that to make long term sustainable change it’s about Progressing little by little, bit by bit, and when you look back that’s when you see how amazingly you’ve Progressed. We’ve likely all seen that trying to achieve change fast, or doing something that’s too hard too early, eventually (and usually pretty quickly) results in it being unsustainable. And what does that do? It causes us to stop, which creates a roller-coaster of success and failure, and that can definitely have a negative effect on both our body and mindset. All of this is why we believe it’s a way of life, if we want to change and improve our lives we can’t just put in a little effort for a small amount of time and everything is sorted. We think we need to shift our mindset, for example: it’s about eating healthier in general not about starving yourself, as one will become too much to handle and the other is sustainable.
It can be almost addictive, in that the healthier and fitter you become the better you feel and the more you want it. Sure it can feel tough when starting out, but that’s why we think sustainability is so important.
How do we accomplish this?
- Educating and informing people on how to choose the best path to improve their fitness.
- Helping people to understand how to define and achieve their fitness goals.
- Empowering people through a variety of fitness methods for different fitness levels.
- Create a community to help and motivate each other to keep improving.
- Being respectful of each other so we stay happy and positive about improving.
If you need to contact us you can do so at email@example.com.